Our Growing Team
We’re so excited to introduce you to a few of our newest team members at Neapolitan Labs! Get to know them and their new roles by digging into their biographies below.
Graphic Design & Social Media Specialist
Kaycee graduated from the University of Northern Iowa with a Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Technologies and a minor in Interactive Digital Studies. Since graduating, Kaycee has worked in graphic design positions and now joins us at Neapolitan Labs to assist with graphics, content, and social media.
- Kaycee and her husband, Will, had their first baby in October!
- She loves traveling, getting outdoors, and gardening.
- Her favorite ice cream flavor is cookie dough and her favorite animal is sheep.
”My favorite part of graphic design is helping people's ideas become reality. It can be challenging to piece certain elements and concepts you are given together while still staying inside some boundaries, and you cannot always tell how it will turn out in the end, but that's what makes the process fun!Kaycee SpurrGraphic Design & Social Media Specialist
Emily A. Towler
Emily received her bachelor’s degree in communications from SUNY New Paltz in New York. She later attended the Silberman School of Social Work at Hunter College where she earned her master’s degree. Emily is working with our content team to help with content imports and transfers for our new website clients.
- Emily and her husband have a mini Australian shepherd, Ziko, and a sphynx cat, Zebib.
- She enjoys drawing, painting, and all types of crafting, biking, and yoga, and is a bouldering newbie.
”What I've enjoyed working at Neapolitan Labs so far is the culture of the team. Even in my short time here so far, I have felt very welcomed and comfortable to ask questions.Emily A. TowlerContent Specialist
Client Success Manager
Jill brings her expertise in paid media, sales, and data and analytics to the Neapolitan Labs team. As our client success manager, she will be working with our clients on reporting, advertising, and social media campaigns.
- Her favorite morning activity is getting out for a 5-mile walk with coffee in hand before starting her workday.
- Outside of work, she can often be found at hot yoga or at her favorite dance studio.
- She loves to travel! Jill studied abroad in Valencia, Spain, in college and has planned annual international trips ever since (with the exception of COVID years).
”I love data and analytics because I love digging into the details to understand what's happening, why it's happening, and how that data can inform our strategy moving forward.Jill ReisingerClient Success Manager
Content & Design Specialist
Kristina graduated from the University of Central Missouri with a Bachelor of Science. Following graduation, she worked in customer and community relations, marketing, and photography. She brings her communication skills to the Neapolitan Labs team, assisting with content transfers/imports, graphic design, and client newsletters.
- She is married to Nick Landkamer, our front-end developer.
- Kristina and Nick have three kids, three dogs, two hermit crabs, and two frogs.
- She holds a private pilot’s license and instrument rating.
- She enjoys watching her kids live their best lives, crafting, over-sharing, taking too many pictures of her dogs, and planning events.
”Because I work in multiple fields, my days never look the same. I get to be creative one day, and data-driven the next. One constant across all of the things I do though is helping people, and that's definitely my favorite part.Kristina LandkamerContent & Design Specialist